[ERH Society] Seeking information about ERH and Herman Hesse

Douglas Skopp skoppdr at charter.net
Sat Sep 12 14:12:54 EDT 2015

Hello!  Guten Tag alle miteinander!

I'v read an essay by Herman Hesse, "Die Sehnsucht unserer Zeit nach
einerWeltanschauung," first published in 1926 or 1927 and then C Suhrkamp
Verlag, 1971,  and wonder if ERH makes any references to Hesse in his
writings.

With every good wish / Mit freundlichsten Gruessen,

Doug Skopp

Douglas R.  Skopp

Distinguished University Teaching Professor of History emeritus

College Historian      State University of New York at Plattsburgh

skoppdr at plattsburgh.edu

skoppdr at charter.net

www.shadowswalking.com